SPRING FLORALS

I absolutely adore this Prabal Gurung for Target dress. It epitomizes the perfect spring dress. I thought it would be fitting to wear it on one of our first spring days (finally!)

And speaking of nature inspired, I am so excited for the new movie Epic to be released! For more info check out their facebook page here.

Don’t forget you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Bloglovin.

Dress: Prabal Gurung for Target
Coat: French Connection
Bag: Chanel
Heels: Target
Sunnies: Target

11 Comments

1. March 12, 2013 / 1:20 AM

Such a cute print and I love how you paired it with a fur coat πŸ™‚ Such a good mix of seasons. Great sunnies too!

xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

2. March 12, 2013 / 7:36 AM

I absolutely love this dress, you look fabulous!!

x Angie

3. March 12, 2013 / 9:16 AM

Wow, this outfit is absolutely from top to toe something I would wear! The dress has the perfect shape – I love the neckline and how it emphasizes your waist. All the little flowers falling down leave a beautiful optic illusion on the dress πŸ™‚ I love how you combined the dress with much loved classics – fur coat, chanel bag, classic stilettos .. It all really works very very well, even your hair matches it all perfectly. I always love to see outfits that show that the person who wears it has been given a lot of thought when doing it! πŸ™‚ What I would love for you to do more is to vary with your poses – it’s much more interesting to see various poses, even something a bit funny or quirky. It all works amazingly and gives a lot of life to your blog. πŸ™‚ Nice work still!

Much love to you,

• Kelly
      March 12, 2013 / 11:57 PM

4. March 12, 2013 / 1:20 PM

That dress is super cute, and LOVE the coat along with it.

I hope you’ll keep an eye out on my blog later today. I’ll be featuring this as one of the looks I love today.

Terry

terrystwocents.tumblr.com

• Kelly
      March 12, 2013 / 11:56 PM

thanks so much terry!! πŸ™‚

5. March 12, 2013 / 3:32 PM

That dress is beyond adorable! I love your sunglasses as well!

• Kelly